West Trenton Animal Hospital also offers boarding for dogs and cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel. (Daycare is also available. Please call 609-771-0995 for more information.)
At West Trenton Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
|Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:|
|We also offer peace of mind:|
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (DHLPP), Rabies, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be free from Internal and External Parasites
- Please bring your pet's food, as diet change can cause diarrhea
- If your pet needs medication administered, a charge of $10 per day is added
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 609-771-1193 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!
Boarding Admittance & Pickup Hours
|Monday – Friday:||8:30 am – Noon
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
|Saturday:||8:30 am – Noon|
|Sunday:||9:00 am – 11:30 am|